A Khaya Ivorensis body and neck in a dark bronze metallic Nitrocellulose lacquer that shimmers bright and golden under the right light. The bound Cocobolo fretboard sports medium fretwire, compound 9.5" to 12" radius and sits on a 'D' profile neck.
Lacquered Bakelite is used for the pickguard and is also seen to the front and rear of the peghead.
A super sensitive Mosrite style vibrato and roller bridge coupled with the two single coil pickups deliver surfy tones in spades or easily reach into that Fred "Sonic" Smith territory.
The Mosrite style bridge pickup is super hot and thick and a custom Alnico pole neck pickup sits in the neck position, slanted for optimum balance of bass and treble strings.
Kick out the jams!
Delta in Sunfire Bronze
- Khaya body and 24.75" scale long tenon set neck
- 'D' profile neck
- Cocobolo Fretboard with a 10" - 12" compound radius and medium Jescar fretwire
- Handcut bone nut
- Ventures style bridge & tremolo
- Ventures style bridge pickup / Custom wound alnico polepiece neck pickup
- Nitrocellulose lacquer in Sunfire Bronze metallic and a Bakelite pickguard