Super simple and super responsive. The single T-Tron pickup is slightly overwound and sings with complexity and It's suprising how versatile it can be with just the use of volume and tone controls. Bright, twangy and articulate through to thick, growly agressiveness with plenty of rich harmonics.
The 'C' shape neck is made from a single slab of flamed maple split down the centre, rotated 90 degrees and bookmatched. This increases stability and gives it a chevron patterned flame. Double width binding sits either side of an Amazon Rosewood fretboard with a coumpound 7.5" to 10" radius and vintage style narrow frets.
The thin Nitrocellulose finish has been vintage tinted and the gold hardware has been lightly aged to sympathetically fit. Brass string guide and neck plate are handmade and match the rails on the Faber bridge.
- Lightweight Poplar body and 24.75" scale Flamed Maple neck
- Amazon Rosewood fretboard with a compound 7.25" - 10" radius and vintage narrow Jescar fretwire
- Faber Tonebar bridge & Kluson style Gotoh tuners
- Single T-Tron pickup, slightly overwound.
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer and rear sprayed gold plexi pickguard
- Handmade brass string guide and neck plate